As all Overwatch fans will remember, last June it was confirmed that the title would receive cross-play, allowing users to team up regardless of their platform. Mind you, all players must create a Battle.net account to link to their console accounts, and everyone who logs into Overwatch by the end of 2021 will receive a “Golden Loot Box” to celebrate.
Well, this time around, Summer Games 2021 will bring back Lucioball for players to team up on all consoles, and the new remix of Lucioball, has two balls in play all the time and bonus balls worth extra points appearing periodically around the arena. These are the details that have been shared:
- In Lucioball, both teams are limited to 3 players and everyone plays with Lúcio by default, the only map available is the Estádio das Rãs. The game lasts 4 minutes. The game follows the basic rule of Football/Soccer.
- From July 20 to August 10, if you play 9, 18 and 27 games in Quick, Arcade or Competitive Play you will get rewards, and winning one of those games counts as “playing” two games.
- 9 games will give you a player icon, 18 games will give you a spray, and 27 games will give you one of the three epic skins depending on the week.
- We leave you images of all of them and a video:
Ocean King Winston (Epic, available the first week)
Sunset Pharah (Epic, available the second week)
Nihon Hanzo (Epic, available the third week)
- The new legendary skins that you will be able to unlock at any time in the next three weeks are as follows:
Sprinkles Mei (Legendary)
Mermaid Symmetra (Legendary)
Poolside Ashe (Legendary)
Scuba Sigma (Legendary)