One of the most talked about video games of the past year is undoubtedly Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the latest instalment of the popular franchise for Nintendo Switch. Well, today we bring you a curious video that we have found and that may surprise all fans who are thirsty for new content of the title.
Animal Crossing youtuber Mayor Mori has compiled in a video 10 hidden secrets that you might not know about Animal Crossing: New Horizons. We leave you with the list of these curiosities and the video below.
- You can build objects together with your neighbours.
- There is a hidden hairstyle in the game that is unlocked if you haven’t played the game for a while.
- Pascal can be seen swimming off the island at certain times during the day.
- There are hidden critters in the museum that cannot be seen with the naked eye and you will need to use the Nookophone’s camera to see them.
- There are different types of alerts in the game depending on the type of Nook Miles you have earned.
- In the Nookophone encyclopaedia, animals or fossils that have been previously donated to the museum will appear with a symbol.
- Posters of the game’s neighbours can be obtained by scanning their respective amiibo cards from the Animal Crossing series.
- The game initially featured a dialogue that referred to Figaro.
- Once all the mortgages are paid off, you can move the mailbox from your house to any place you want on your island.
- One of the reasons why the game only lets you buy one set of clothes is because only one clothes rack is visible in the shop.