Today we learned that a new update is now available for the Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Stardew Valley.
Specifically, this version 126.96.36.199 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of new features below:
- Fixed bugs in map transitions.
- Fixed bugs when playing online on larger farms.
- Fixed memory leak in the screenshot function.
- Fixed memory leak in split screen graphics.
- Fixed bar crash during fishing.
- Fixed journal crash in some missions.
- Fixed multiplayer crash during disconnection.
- Fixed Crash Cave crash.