Here comes a new and interesting compilation of details of one of the most promising games of the moment among users who often play Nintendo Switch. We’re talking about Mario Golf: Super Rush.
In this case, the information comes from a recent video that GameXplain has shared after watching an hour of gameplay (you have the gameplays here). Thanks to this, they can confirm these details:
- 6 courses and 2 ways to play (normal and fast golf) with at least 108 holes.
- Players can play in turns or hit the ball all at once if they don’t want to wait.
- Fast golf is based on points and time.
- The Fast Golf special power is ideal when you are in difficult terrain.
- The title offers many options and customization to perfectly suit your playing style.
- The same goes for the controls, which can be used with buttons or motion control. In Quick Golf there is also motion control by waving the Joy-Con as if you were running.
- The Toad narrator is back and comments on the gameplay, for example when special powers are activated.
- The game offers a comprehensive guide to get a full understanding of how everything works.
- As for the online mode, it is unknown if you can play with friends, but you can join two players from a single console.
- The story mode is RPG style for the 6 tracks, all of which have room for exploration and bosses.
- Toadette is present in the game as a companion in the story mode and Birdo also appears as an event organizer.
- As for whether there will be more characters beyond the 16 confirmed so far, Nintendo only shared: “Stay tuned”, so they could be coming later on.
Here is the YouTube video: