One of the things you can spend the most hours on in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, apart from decorating your island, is completing all the museum collections: artwork, fish, bugs, fossils, and so on.
Well, this time we are going to talk about an extremely rare and coveted type of fish, the shark. This animal, which is quite large and very rare. With the arrival of summer, sharks begin to appear, and their presence will continue during the months of June, July and August. They can be found in the sea between 16:00 and 9:00 hours generally.
- Great white shark – 15,000 berries – caught between 4 pm and 9 am.
- Hammerhead – 8,000 berries – caught between 4 pm and 9 am
- Saw shark – 12.000 berries – caught between 4 pm and 9 am
- Whale shark – 13.000 berries – caught all day long
As such, user Mayor Mori has recently posted a video on his YouTube channel in which he goes over this, and also adds how we can find the “shark island”, as you can see below:
- To get to the aforementioned “shark island”, you need to head to Dodo Airlines during the aforementioned dates, visit a random island and hope to get lucky. You will identify this special island if you see that, in the centre, there is a kind of “mountain” with three different elevations surrounded by a lake.
- It has a chance of occurrence of 0.5-1% and can only be visited once a day.
- If you are interested, we leave you with the website where all the possible mysterious islands are listed.