Following its release, a new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. This is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!
Specifically, this version 1.0.1 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of new features just below:
- A disclaimer screen is added early in the game. There is now text that reads: “All characters in this game are over 18 years of age”.
- Fixed several critical bugs, such as corrupted save files when saving at specific times.
- Added several missing localisation strings, fixed some font issues and improved some translations.
- Fixed some audio and visual effects.
- Additional fixes for minor UI issues, such as certain items not highlighting correctly or selections not updating correctly when the control mode switches from Joy-Con to touch.
- Fixed issues with some in-game unlocks not activating.