July is coming in strong in Animal Crossing: New Horizons! So here’s a list of six changes that will enrich your life on the island over the next month, pending Nintendo’s confirmation of more notable new features.
Here’s what’s coming in July 2021:
- Seasonal items: Summer continues in the northern hemisphere, so we’ll still be able to get summer shells, and winter continues in the southern hemisphere, so you’ll be able to get snowflakes.
- Weather: Nimbus clouds are added to the northern hemisphere and swell clouds to the southern hemisphere.
- Tournaments: The third fishing tournament of the year will take place in both hemispheres on 10 July.
- Bug catching contest: The second bug catching contest will take place on 31
- July, with a chance to win three trophies.
- Island aesthetics: The appearance of various bushes will be changed at the beginning of the summer.
- Creatures: New insects, fish and creatures will be updated.
Also, if you want to see it in video format, you can watch it below: