Another new title has been confirmed for Nintendo’s hybrid console. Score Studios has announced that it will release Piczle Cells for Nintendo Switch on 10 June worldwide.
Here are the details that have been shared and its trailer:
- It doesn’t include nonograms, but it will still put our brains to the test with no less than 100 puzzles.
- The aim is to move the cute cells around a grid and combine them all until only one cell remains. At first glance it seems simple enough, but you can bet things will get tricky fast.
- It will be released by Rainy Frong.
- It is now available for digital pre-order in Japan for 450 yen (regular price from 13 June: 500 yen).
- It requires 281MB, and this version offers an English option.