Lethal League developer Team Reptile just announced that a Switch version of “electro beat ’em up” Megabyte Punch will be released via the Nintendo eShop on May 8.
Megabyte Punch first launched for PC on Steam in October 2013.
The Switch version will feature two exclusive bonus stages not available in the PC version.
Watch the game’s announcement trailer below, which showcases the title’s hectic action and signature electro soundtrack:
Megabyte Punch is an electro beat ’em up the game with platforming elements in which you build your own fighter while playing!
Megabyte Punch takes place in a computer universe where you have to protect the Heartcore of your village.
You defend your people from the Valk Empire and the dreaded Khoteps in six different levels with every three stages and a boss fight!
As you travel through the worlds, you battle other creatures to get their parts.
Parts have their own powers and bonuses, like gun arms for a shoot ability or powerful hips for a devastating pelvic thrust attack.
The whole adventure is playable with up to four players at once.
Using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can also battle your friends in a destructible arena or you can compete in the tournament to test your own skills.
- A hard-edge graphic style to represent the digital world that the “Megacs” live in.
- Six unique electro-worlds each with their own boss fight.
- 150 parts to collect and almost endless combinations to customize your character.
- A pumpin’ electro soundtrack.
- Up to four-player local co-op and versus mode.
- Use any amiibo in-game to get exclusive colors for your fighter.
- For Switch only: two exclusive bonus stages.
Will you be getting this game to play with your friends?
And what do you think?