DeNA has released another installment of “A Message From The Pokemon Masters Team”, detailing more upcoming content heading for the game.
The update details a few quality of life changes the team is working on, along with upcoming new features such as the Legendary Arena and Pokemon Eggs.
You can find a summary of the key details below:
- Improvements to Existing Content
- Adjustments to Legendary events in terms of rewards and event progress.
- Adjustments to Sync Orb drop rates and the Sync Grid System
- Adding more Challenging content
- Legendary Arena: New mode to battle powerful Legendary Pokemon for interesting Rewards, first one will debut this Summer, will require Water Type Sync Pairs.
- Elite Four and Champion based content
- Medals: Rewards for completing Challenging Content
- Training Sync Pairs
- Pokemon Eggs: Will provide players a way to change the Sync Pair partner of their main character
- Team Composition Bonus Effects: Introduce special “Team Formations” which provide bonuses based on various factors (e.g. all Kanto trainers, all Water-type trainers)
- Next Message will release mid-April
What do you think?