Been hungry for grid-based tactics adventures from the good old days of gaming?
Well, this upcoming title might just scratch that nostalgic itch in a new way!
During the recent Humble Brag broadcast, Endless Fluff Games confirmed that their turn-based strategy title Fae Tactics would also be heading to Nintendo Switch!
The game is currently on schedule to release in Spring 2020, and sees players guiding a young girl with her various creature summons!
Check out the latest trailer below (starts at 0:57), along with a quick synopsis:
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
In Fae Tactics, follow a young magic user named Peony on her journey across a vibrant world full of mystery and danger.
Summon allies, cast spells, and befriend a motley crew of characters as you dive into the growing conflicts between man and magical beings known as fae.
Long ago the world of magic was separated from the natural world by Elemental Gates.
One day the seal on the gates was broken, flooding the natural world with magical fae creatures once thought to be myths.
The worlds merging was imperfect and much of the land was torn apart.
The devastation claimed the lives of most of the population of natural and fae creatures alike.
Those that survived have forged new lives in the ruins of the old worlds, but growing tension between man and fae threaten to finish what began with the opening of the gates.
- Unique menuless turn based tactical gameplay.
- Manage the magical elements of your party to counter the enemies elements.
- Befriend a colorful cast of allies! Level Up and customize their abilities.
- Battle all kinds of Fae creatures and collect them into your team.
- Find powerful and unique Spells to help tip the scales in your favor.
- Traverse a variety of colorfully detailed environments in this isometric wonderland.
- Unravel secrets as you explore the various conflicts in the world in any order you want!
What do you think?