Last week, The Pokemon Company released a new trailer for an upcoming free Sync Pair heading to Pokemon Masters.
Today, The Pokemon Company has released an English version of this trailer which pretty much confirms that he is Professor Oak.
You can watch the trailer for yourself below:
In addition, data miners have also managed to extract Professor Oak’s character data from Pokemon Masters, including his Sync Pair partner and more.
A summary of these details is presented below, but do note that this could always be subject to change when he is eventually released:
- Professor Oak’s Sync Pair partner is Mew.
- Professor Oak & Mew is a 3* Tech Sync Pair.
- He comes with an expanded Sync Grid.
- Although the first copy will be distributed free to all players, additional copies to strengthen his sync move require participating in a Mythical Event
- This event will also feature Agatha and Blue
- During the event, Professor Oak will be partnered with Nidorino
Professor Oak is scheduled to arrive in Pokemon Masters on February 14th, 2020.
What do you think?