Still hungry for more info on Pokemon Home?
Well, we have a new sneak peek from within Japan!
Several Japanese media outlets have reportedly gotten a live demo with the app, and are now reporting back about some more of its key features.
In particular, we now have more details about transferring Pokemon between games, as well as restrictions on eggs.
Here are the highlights of those reports:
- The service is listed by some as coming “Mid-February”, others as just February
- 200 boxes of storage in the Premium Subscription
- Transfer between the main games can be done by dragging and dropping
- You have the ability to search your boxes based on various criteria and order
- Eggs cannot be placed in Pokémon HOME
- Pokémon from Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee only gain their data such as abilities when transferred into Sword & Shield
- The GTS will allow you to see from where a Pokémon originated from if it has been put in from Bank, Let’s Go or Sword/Shield
- The mobile version lets you see the 3D models, rotate them and so on
- The National Pokédex is separated by region, so you can look at all Pokémon at once
- You can also get a list of all Kanto Pokémon, Johto Pokémon, etc.
- If you have multiple user accounts on the same Switch, you can access the different save files in one copy of HOME (more clarification is needed on this, we’ll report back when we hear more.)
What do you think?