The Pokemon Company has put out a challenge to those playing.
In order to become the “strongest trainer” in Pokemon Sword and Shield, The Pokemon Company claims you have to complete nine different tasks, which Japanese players are saying they are “very tough” and “very strict”:
- Catch the over 30 different types of Alcremie
- Achieve Master Ball rank in Ranked Battles
- Buy all items in all boutiques of the Galar region
- Win a prize in the special class of the ID Kuji
- Become the Galar region Pokemon Champion
- Complete the Galar region Poke Dex
- Complete the Curry Dex
- Save at least 1,000,000 yen in pocket money
- Catch a Shiny Gigantamax Pokemon
What do you think about this challenge?